Preco, Inc. is committed to remaining open for business in order to be a reliable supplier to our customers.
In recent weeks we have seen the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact businesses, events, schools and communities. Preco is committed to protecting our customers, family and workplace. We understand concerns about COVID-19 are top of mind. We’ve provided the information below to inform and reassure you that we are taking proactive steps to protect our workplace and serve our customers.
To date, Preco, Inc. has implemented the following policies and procedures:
- All visits to Preco by customers and vendors must meet certain vetting procedures in advance.
- Increase cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility – cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Continuing stringent requirements for handwashing.
- Strongly encouraging social distancing
- Using video conferencing whenever feasible
- Do not shake hands
- Implementing Quarantine procedures for people potentially exposed to the virus.
- Allowing personnel to work remotely when the job allows
- Follow CDC Guidelines.
- Preco has proactively and repeatedly communicated with all Preco vendors regarding any potential supply concerns linked to the global COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- The vast majority of our supply chain is based in North America. To date, all vendors have communicated that they are monitoring developments and will communicate immediately if supply concerns develop.
- There are no immediate concerns regarding Preco’s ability to deliver.
- As the global situation continues to evolve, we will proactively communicate with our customers should concerns develop.
Please reach out with any concerns to Randy Schuster, Preco, Inc. President at firstname.lastname@example.org