Position Title: Accountant - Accounts Receivable
Reports To: Controller
Provides accounting support by performing the following duties:
The Accountant–AR is responsible for the complete cycle of accounts receivable from generating invoices and credit memos to collecting on past-due accounts. This position is also responsible for:
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Creating and verifying general ledger transactions
- Reconciling bank statements
- Back-up and support for another member of the finance team.
- Special projects may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum of two-year degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Experience in accounts receivable (manufacturing environment preferred)
- Experience or aptitude in working with Microsoft products, Excel spreadsheet proficiency preferred.
- Experience working with ERP systems desired.
- Knowledge of office equipment operation.
- Extended hours of sitting, viewing a computer screen, keyboard operation.
- Direct communications with company personnel and external customers.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI