Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
This is an inside support position with overall responsibility for order administration and customer contact after purchase orders have been received.
With minimal supervision, solicit, receive, review and process customer purchase orders and clearly communicate those needs, expectations and commitments between Preco and our customers in a clear and professional manner.
Receipt of the purchase order, creation of sales order and work order
- Review purchase orders against Preco quotes and Preco terms and conditions. Ensure pricing, print revisions and deliverables are consistent with our business system. Identify and elevate any discrepancies or potential obstacles for order fulfillment.
- Create sales orders and job packets in such a manner as to clearly communicate the customer’s needs and expectations. Process change requests timely. Advise customers as to the status of their orders. Elevate customer concerns when necessary.
- Support sales personnel by creating sales orders and jobs packets for new product or development orders.
- Maintain records of customer orders including correspondence relevant to customer orders.
- Initiate ongoing customer follow-up to ensure customers' inventories and overall customer expectations are being met.
- Cross-train with other customer service personnel and assist with other departments as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both written and verbal.
- Various other duties as directed by the Manager.
- Two years post-high school education in the business-related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years administrative sales support or related experience with frequent customer contact.
- Skilled in PC-based software for word processing, spreadsheet, database
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive direct and telephone communications with customers, vendors and company personnel.
- Extended hours of sitting and viewing a computer screen.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI