Position Title: Director of Sales - DCD
Department: Die Cut Division
Reports To: COO
Sales management responsibilities in Capital Equipment Sales for the converting, die cutting and rotary markets.
- Manage and support regional sales managers.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales initiatives.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Attend trade shows to support the overall sales goals of the company.
- Review machine completion for customer sign off.
- Communicate with engineering for new or special application requirements.
- Direct promotional activities: collateral materials, technical publications, advertising, trade shows, and new product releases.
- BS or BA degree required. Engineering degree and MBA preferred.
- Minimum of ten years experience with increasingly responsible positions to management level, sales or product management.
- Experience with selling capital equipment in excess of $100,000
- Experience with converting, rotary and flatbed markets
- Emphasis on technology based products required, manufacturing equipment background desired.
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Proven ability to set high level strategy and complete initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, written communication and computer skills.
- Minimum travel of 25%.
- Valid passport
All Preco, Inc. – Lenexa employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Lenexa team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Lenexa, KS