Position Title: Documentation Coordinator
Reports to: Quality Manager
Support the Data Management and Change Management processes at Preco by coordinating and administering critical pieces of documentation and information.
Provide administrative support for the execution of critical Business Processes, including Management Review, Corrective & Preventive Action, Internal Quality Auditing, Control of Non-conforming Material, and others.
- Support Mfg. & Quality Engineering in the release, revision, and obsolescence of production documentation.
- Administer the Preco, Inc. ISO documentation system.
- Ensure format consistency in Preco’s documentation.
- Assist with writing documentation, including processing red-line documents.
- Administer Preco’s Change Management process by logging, tracking, executing changes, and periodically reporting out to Management on the performance of our system.
- Maintain all change logs and master document indexes.
- Perform document and data control audits.
- Provides coordination of quality procedures, instructions, specifications, and standards to ensure conformance to ISO 9000 and customer specifications
- Update and publish Plant and Departmental Metrics.
- Support the Internal Quality Auditing process by scheduling audits per the Audit Schedule, preparing audit materials, ensuring compliance to quality records requirements, and periodically reporting out to Management regarding the status of Internal Quality Audits.
- Providing administrative support for the Management Review process by gathering and preparing meeting materials.
- Update and publish Quality Assurance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management Systems and SQF Code Edition 8.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Access).
- Strong organizational skills with proven experience and competency in multi-tasking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 year technical or business degree, or equivalent experience.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI