Position Title: Flat Bed Press Technician
Department: CMS Production
Reports to: CMS Supervisor
Set-up, troubleshoot, and operate flat bed press. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications. Perform setup, equipment changeover, and assure equipment is in acceptable running condition.
- Operate and make adjustments on a Hydraulic Flatbed Die press.
- Ability to solve problems and make necessary adjustments to equipment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with inspection techniques.
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment both with and without guidance.
- Able to work as an individual or on a project team.
- Ability to use Microsoft office to enter data into spreadsheets.
- Train new employees and lead a work cell.
- High school education or GED.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. shoulder height.
- Additional job training may be required
Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day. Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2.4 hours before a rest or change). There are rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrist for 2-4 hour periods. Repetitive back, wrists, arm, shoulder, elbow, and finger movements occur continuously. Fork lift driving is also part of the job.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI