Position Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining offices, halls, conference rooms, lobby, lunchroom and rest rooms at Preco.
- Clean shop floors using dust mop, floor scrubber and mop.
- Emptying wastebaskets.
- Machine/Equipment wipe down.
- Some exterior work - weeding and windows, light trash pick up.
- Sweeping of entryway and cleaning rugs.
- Other cleaning, as needed.
- Re-stocking first aid and other supplies.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Checking rest rooms.
- High school diploma desired.
- 1-2 years related experience desired.
- Proactive in cleaning - sees what needs to be done - takes initiative.
- Maximum carrying 10 pounds (i.e. wastebaskets).
- Maximum lifting 50 pounds.
- Reaching overhead, stooping, crawling, bending.
- Climbing steps
- Generally a lot of physical movements - non-repetitive.
- Standing or walking entire shift.
- Hearing not required.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Somerset, WI