Position Title: Inside Technical Sales & Marketing Representative
Department: Medical Sales - MPC
Reports to: Director of Medical Sales
The Inside Technical Sales & Marketing Representative provides support for the sales team to cultivate and maintain customer relationships with the intent to grow profitable business within defined Medical Markets. This position is responsible for creation and revision management for quoting (and ultimate sales), including all documentation provided to us by our customer. Marketing initiatives and functions are an important part of this position. This role requires a high degree of accuracy, flexibility in a fast-paced environment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Work with the sales team to gain and maintain opportunities that fit Preco Medicals business strategies.
- Assists in developing pricing structures required for quotes/proposals.
- Effectively defines and communicates requirements for Engineering and Production success.
- Understand customer requirements and translate that information clearly and concisely following documentation control processes and QMS.
- Develop a working knowledge of our manufacturing capabilities in order to effectively sell and manage profitable business.
- Builds strong working relationships with customers and co-workers that will benefit the growth of our business.
- Supports Project Engineering staff as needed.
- Participate in meetings related to learning, developing or improving procedures and processes.
- Achieve Sales revenue and profit contribution goals by bringing in new opportunities and growing existing business within assigned accounts.
- Achieve Marketing objectives including but not limited to these areas:
- Coordinate sample builds for Sales & Marketing needs.
- Source materials from a wide variety of material manufacturers.
- Contribute to the creation and development of new sales brochures and literature.
- Proactively communicates project status for ongoing and new marketing projects including website content, social media (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) Videos, etc.
- Ability to organize, manage and travel to support tradeshow needs as required.
- Maintains marketing lead management software.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, engineering or related field and/or 5+ years equivalent industry related sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management software, PC skills, Syspro, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Work independently with assigned customers in a professional demeanor that best represents Preco Medical.
- Ability to learn new and proprietary systems as needed.
- Knowledgeable of the Medical Device industry is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Hudson team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Hudson, WI