Position Title: Plant Controller
Reports to: Director of Finance
Manage department staff (if applicable) and maintain system of accounting controls to insure safeguard of company assets and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supervise the department’s staff, monitor staff performance, and evaluate the department's effectiveness (if applicable).
- Monitor capital expenditures, project costs, adherence to budget, process inefficiencies, and taking corrective action where required.
- Set accounting policies in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles taking into consideration the objectives of the company.
- Provide HR functional support in the areas of Payroll, Training, and Safety or others as required by management.
- Take a lead role in the implementation of any accounting/management software program.
- Prepare timely and accurate operations reports to the management team which provides useful information over and above standard financial reporting.
- In conjunction with manufacturing, purchasing and sales, manage inventory levels to maximize cash flow and profits.
- Participate in QMS and Plant Management.
- Other tasks as assigned by the director dotted management.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Finance (CPA or CMA preferred) and a minimum of five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with contractual documents (letters of credit, patents, warranties, purchase orders, etc.)
- Knowledge of integrated ERP financial systems.
- Proven managerial skills to effectively manage the entire spectrum of finance and accounting in a manufacturing environment including budgeting, accounting, information systems & cash management.
- Poses strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, technical and communication skills.
- Can effectively interface with senior management.
- Extended hours of sitting, viewing a computer screen and keyboard use.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Hudson team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Hudson, WI