Position Title: Production Associate
Department: Contract Manufacturing Services
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Run parts using laser systems assuring maximum safety and efficiency. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Operate custom-designed and standard laser machinery to process materials/parts according to customer specifications.
- Perform quality inspections of finished parts.
- Startup and shut down machine using written work instructions.
- Shut down the machine in event of a safety issue.
- Change gas cylinders and perform table maintenance as directed.
- Package and route parts to shipping and perform cleanup duties as required.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Various other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2-4 hours before a rest or change).
- Rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrists over 2-4 hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrist, arm, shoulder, pinching, elbow and finger movements occur continuously.
- Forklift driving is also part of the job.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Hudson team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Hudson, WI