Position Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Quality Assurance Engineer is primarily responsible for providing technical support to ensure customer requirements are understood and met. In addition, the Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for providing support to the leadership team to ensure our Quality Management System is maintained.
- Support and/or lead customer qualification activities, including MVP, IQ, OQ, and PQ development and approval.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material
- Establish control plan requirements.
- Organizes and participates in Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Support the change management process by providing technical input to the creation of verification plans.
- Leader or Team Member representing quality on new product development projects.
Provides technical support services:
- Specifies and maintains necessary inspection and testing equipment to ensure conformance to customer specifications
- Performs internal auditing functions
- Leader and champion of core quality requirements such as customer qualification, gage capability, product capability, inspection and testing, corrective and preventive action, and control of nonconforming material.
Provides administrative support:
- Provides periodic quality summary reports
- Educates/trains employees on quality and continuous improvement concepts
- Oversees technical writing projects concerning quality and production procedures
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Four-year technical degree along with four years quality-related experience
- Experience in an organization certified to ISO 13485. Also, prefer FDA/GMP experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, leadership, written communication and computer skills
- Good understanding of laser processing equipment and methods and dimensional tolerancing desired
- 10% travel
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Hudson team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Hudson, WI