Position Title: Robotics Application Technician
Department: Contract Manufacturing Services Production
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Set-up and run production parts using Contract Manufacturing Service equipment according to ISO: 9001 and ISO: 13485 specifications assuring maximum safety, efficiency, and conformance to customer specifications. This position is also responsible to assist in the process development of new and existing parts.
- Set-up and trouble shoot complex lamination and rotary systems
- Set-up and trouble shoot modular vision systems
- Ability to present parts using pneumatic and complex dispensing methods while holding tight tolerances
- Document changes and/or improvements to existing jobs for future production runs
- Complete complex set-ups and process development as part of a cross-functional team
- Work on transition between process development and production
- Communicate technically with engineering and other departments
- Primary processing resource outside of Applications Engineering; assist with qualification of product
- Responsible for training and mentoring other technicians and production workers
- On-call technical support per on-call policy
- Various other duties as directed be Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required, two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understand dimensional prints and assembly drawings
- Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office required, 2D 3D AutoCAD Solidworks a plus.
- Previous experience with part presentation and label dispensing; i.e. Nautilus Systems
- Understanding of pneumatic and automated systems
- Strong math aptitude.
- Cleanroom experience preferred.
- Lead by example and support company objectives.
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2-4 hours before a rest or change).
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Hudson team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Hudson, WI