Position Title: Rotary Operator
Department: Contract Manufacturing Production
Reports to: Contract Manufacturing Supervisor
Operate rotary die press and inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Experience with the operation and adjustments on a Rotary Die press.
- Ability to solve problems and make necessary adjustments to equipment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with inspection techniques. Visual inspection, measuring equipment (ie caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment with and without guidance.
- Able to work as an individual or on a project team.
- High school education or GED.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. shoulder height.
- Clean room experience is beneficial.
- Good eye sight for visual inspections
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2.4 hours before a rest or change).
- Rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrist for 2-4 hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrists, arm, shoulder, elbow, and finger movements occur continuously.
- Fork lift driving
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Somerset, WI