Position Title: Sales Engineering – Converting
Department: Sales – Converting
Reports to: VP Sales – Equipment
Responsible for sales effort within a given territory or market, of all Preco Laser Converting systems.
- Order sizes estimated at $100,000 to $1,000,000 each.
- 25% to 40% travel.
- Develop customer visit report, sales travel plan, customer visit to Preco, etc. for sales in territory/market.
- Develop sales quotations in cooperation with Engineering for customer systems.
- Respond to customer requests to determine the suitability of Preco equipment or processes, qualify and close prospective customers. Qualify customers based on requirements and Preco capabilities. Provide periodic follow-up to determine customer satisfaction.
- Continually identify and penetrate new markets to learn customer's needs for specific Preco equipment. Customer calls, trade shows, others.
- Interface with inside technical advocates to assist with test studies, quotes, etc. to complete tasks.
- Help customers with engineering design applications and formulate estimates.
- Assist the Marketing department in identifying new market applications and trends.
- Train & Support distribution channel(s), if any, are involved in sales within this territory.
- Other tasks, as assigned by the VP of Laser Converting
- Four-year degree preferred - technical or business considered.
- 2-5 years experience in a related field. (Some prior knowledge of, and experience with, sales, high tech capital equipment, etc is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Technical acumen and aptitude.
- A persuasive nature.
- Travel – air and private auto
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Somerset, WI