Position Title: Software Engineering Co-op
Department: LED Engineering
Reports to: Senior Software Engineer
Improve and enhance laser control software applications used to control industrial laser equipment.
- Analyzes current software applications to determine the feasibility of updates and enhancements within time and cost constraints.
- Assists with software application testing procedures and programming.
- Assists with the commissioning of new laser systems.
- Assists with documentation providing necessary information regarding additions and changes to application functionality.
- Assists in the completion of special projects as assigned.
- Enrolled in an EE or Computer Science bachelor’s degree or equivalent program.
- Knowledgeable of C# programming in Visual Studio using the .NET framework.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sedentary - Exert force to 10 lbs. occasionally, or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects.
- Extended hours of sitting and viewing a computer screen.
- Constant reaching, handling, fingering, near acuity (under 20"), far acuity (over 20'), depth perception, accommodation (focal length change).
- Occasionally stooping, bending, climbing and crawling.
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Somerset, WI