Filters are used in a wide variety of industries and often are of varying thickness and material types. How the filters are processed may include heat sealing multiple layers together. Preco has integrated material handling equipment into their processes to manage the multiple layers and composition of materials, incorporating multiple spindle unwinds and dual driven roll feeds for material handling in and out of the press.
- Speaker grilles
- Specialty materials up to a combined
total thickness of 100 mm (4 in)
- Cleaner cuts, using the orbital cutting pad to cut into the filter medium,ensuring injury clean cuts and reducing stringing. Pad rotates to eliminate repeatedly cutting in the same spot.
- Multiple layers can be fed into the press using Preco Dual Drive Roller sand reducing slippage.
- Can cut and heat seal multiple layers in a single operation with Preco heated Platens. Platens can use top heat, bottom heat, or both.
- Part handling after die cutting. Parts can be knocked out and stacked, and placed in a container or shingled.
- Custom built for all industries and markets with help from Preco’s Engineering and Design team.
The applications team at Preco has extensive knowledge in laser cutting and die cutting filters. Contact Preco to learn how we can assist you in developing proper hard tooling material combinations for your application.